LPV Approaches and ADS-B “In”/“Out,” Priced for Your Aircraft
- Slim, all-in-one touchscreen GPS navigator and ADS-B transponder for Part 23 Class I/II aircraft (weighing less than 6,000 lbs) and experimental/amateur-built aircraft
- Take advantage of WAAS GPS navigation with LPV approaches, which offer minimums as low as 200’ to greatly expand your operational capability
- Built-in 1090 MHz ES transponder meets ADS-B “Out” requirements, while dual-link ADS-B “In” receiver provides display of traffic and subscription-free weather
- Pairs with select Garmin flight displays, or integrates directly with your existing course deviation indicator (CDI) for cost-effective installation¹
- Visualize your entire flight plan, including departures, arrivals, instrument approaches, holding patterns and more on a rich, dynamic global moving map
- Wirelessly transfer flight plans and stream weather, traffic, GPS position and backup attitude via built-in Connext® wireless technology to the Garmin Pilot™ app and more!
How much does a Garmin GNX 375 ADS-B and GPS WAAS cost to install?
$7995 suggested retail, included GPS/WAAS antenna!
Estimated 24-30 hours of installation plus transponder check: It will cost you less than $12,000 for an ADS-B IN/OUT solution with a GPS/WAAS Navigator!